I’m so happy that plaid flannel shirts are back in this year. Nothing completes this late-Fall, early-Winter, time of year better than a soft warm flannel shirt. Whether you are curling up by the fireplace to read, or swinging an axe in the woodlot, a flannel shirt is your best companion. One of the main benefits of plaid flannel is its timelessness — it’s never really out of style. And, unlike denim, new flannel shirts feel great right off the store rack, and old shirts just keeping looking even better.
My current collection of classic plaid flannel shirts:
- Green, grey, navy blue by Denver Hayes from Mark’s
- Green, cream, royal blue by Dakota from Mark’s
- Red, black, white by Denver Hayes from Mark’s
- Red, black, pile-lined by Scotch & Soda from Monad Sports
- Blue, red, white, nylon-lined, reversible by Patagonia from Monad Sports
- Light blue, red, white vintage by Gap from Gap